Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I just need to vent...

Today was the day that I was supposed to get my new pair of shoes since I paid an extra $15 for 2 day shipping. When UPS arrived and my package was nowhere to be seen, I called the company to check on my order. What I got on the phone was: "Oh, we were going to call you, we don't have those in stock anymore. Would you like the Wave Inspire 6? We have those in stock".

Seriously? First, I specifically put in their "special comments" field to double check that they were the 5s, not the 6s - clearly this was not read. Second, why let me pay for 2 day shipping and then not even contact me that they didn't have the shoes to send! It was all very frustrating. Fortunately though, Jeff, one of the ARL volunteers, had found another link to a shoe company that carried the 5s and had sent it to me a couple days ago. I called them and they did have them in stock and I should be receiving them tomorrow. Thanks Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment