Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It was a long day Sunday, but I made it!

Sunday was a jam-packed day for me. I did my 16 (technically 16.77) mile run... after helping to spay and neuter 43 feral cats at the Animal Rescue League of Boston's first Sunday Spay/Neuter Day for Feral Cats of 2010. My day started at 6 a.m., so boy was I tired! It felt great though. The weather was beautiful and it was so nice to see everyone out and about.

The only down side to my run was that my ipod died several steps into my run. I like to use the several hours of running to catch up on podcasts, listen to music, etc. It was admittedly a little more boring than usual. However, there was an upswing - I did find that I was able to pay more attention to my run which was out and back on the course - so I will be more familiar with it come marathon day.

No comments:

Post a Comment