Friday, March 19, 2010

Official number 25709!

That's me, bib number 25709. They posted the official bib numbers on the Boston Athletic Association website this week, so you can search for your official entry number. The link is here:


Somehow they also state that the field is limited to 25,000 entrants, curious when I'm 709 over that. In fact, it seems like lucky Thomas Peterson from Massachusetts is the official highest number at 27625. I'm not asking questions though, I'm just thrilled to have a number.

A couple other interesting people to watch out for if you're at the marathon. Valerie Bertinelli is bib number 22503. She's running for Dana Farber, so have your camera's ready. I haven't heard of any other celebrities running so far, but if there is anyone, I'll let you know. Also, my co-worker Dr. Alett Mekler, one of the veterinarians at our clinic, is bib number 23616 - if you see her be sure to cheer her on too!

No comments:

Post a Comment