Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A "magical Disney" Tuesday run

Tuesday's run was short - just a quick four miles. But I had the most fun thing happen on my run! I was on Moraine Street in J.P. and all of the sudden the cutest little 7-8 month old black and white kitten had pounced out from behind a bush and was chasing behind me. He had a collar and microchip tag on so I didn't worry that he was lost. I stopped to visit for a minute and then started running again and he chased behind me all the way to the end of his property - he was so cute! Between that and the *finally* blue, clear skies it felt like my own personal Disney moment. Compared to Sunday, it was so nice.

Also, I have to give a shout out to Linda Witt, my mother-in-law, to thank her for the shoe dryer she sent us for Christmas - boy has it come in handy! Yesterday morning my shoes were still just as wet as they were on Sunday (I thought two days inside would have taken care of it). Fortunately I had another old pair to wear, but I used the dryer and by night time they were as good as new. Thanks Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment