Sunday, December 6, 2009

Where have I been???

For those of you visiting regularly, I'm sure you've noticed a lack of blog activity this past week. My last post where I mention starting to feel crummy - well that ended up being an understatement! What I ended up with was a nasty flu/chest congestion that kept me on the couch for three days and out of my running shoes all week. I'm glad it happened early into training, but for every little set back, I can't help but feel like I'm losing so much precious time (even though everyone just keeps telling me the important thing is to get better). I can only imagine what professional athletes must feel when they get injured/sick - it's the pits!

I've still got a bit of a nagging cough, but am feeling much better today. I think tomorrow might just be the day to test the waters again with a short run. Will let everyone know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged, this type of stuff will happen, the important thing is just to start back when you can!

    ReplyDelete