Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let it snow!

So my "long run" was supposed to be on Sunday - the Sunday of the snowstorm. I had every intention of being a real trooper and making it out for all 9 miles, but needless to say that didn't happen. We did take Addie to the arboretum for some XC skiing in the fresh snow, and then after the snow died down, I went out for a short 4 mile run. I do have to say it was a challenge with all the snow on the ground, but I made it through.

I left my long run for Monday and I did make it through all 9 miles that day. It was quite windy, which made it tougher than normal - I did have to power through. But it felt good to finish. My knee bothered me the night and day after the run, but today I woke up feeling pretty good without knee pain. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment